Home News 5 Hospitalized as Fire Guts Lagos Law School

5 Hospitalized as Fire Guts Lagos Law School



5 Hospitalized as Fire Guts Lagos Law School

At least five persons have been hospitalized following a fire outbreak at the Lagos campus of the Nigerian Law School located on Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island.

The incident happened on Wednesday night, Feb. 15, and led to commotion among occupants who ran in different directions,  with some of them getting injured in the process.

The fire, suspected to have been caused by an electrical fault, started at 10 pm from the first floor of the 5-story building hostel, accommodating about 1500 law graduates on the Lagos campus.

The fire was put out by hostel security officials as they promptly switched off the main power supply before the arrival of state fire service some minutes later.

Previous articleParis Saint-Germain Offer to Make Kylian Mbappe the Highest-Paid Footballer in the World on a Deal Worth Up to £1Million Per Week
Next articleKelechi Iheanacho and I are Not Just Teammates, We Are Very Close – Wilfred Ndidi
An International Stringer, PR Expert, Travel & Active Adventure Reporter, and Fashion Contributor, Living in a Country of Which Divides the World Into Two Equal Halves - The Republic of Ghana to Be Exact. I Can Be South African Sometimes, and Can Be Visibly Spotted in the City of Gold, Johannesburg. I AM AN ERA!