Home Global News Prince Harry Will ‘Sit 10 Rows Back’ From Other Royals at King...

Prince Harry Will ‘Sit 10 Rows Back’ From Other Royals at King Charles’ Coronation

0

Prince Harry will be sat ten rows back from other senior royals at his father’s coronation before making a hasty exit, according to one royal insider.

Former butler Paul Burrell says the Duke of Sussex may have little time to speak to the King or his brother, The Prince of Wales, during his visit next month.

He added there is ‘no chance’ of a reconciliation following the fallout from his bombshell memoir Spare earlier this year, The Sun reports.

Despite the appearance of a snub, Prince Harry’s far-back position could be helpful if he wishes to make a quick exit, the ex-royal aide revealed.

Mr. Burrell told GB News’ Dan Wootton: ‘He doesn’t want to spend much time around them.

‘There is no chance of a reconciliation anytime soon, I’m afraid – I think he will get a very icy reception from the Windsors.’

Mr. Burrell added his opinion that the Duke of Sussex ‘is not going to hang around’, with some speculating he could be in and out of the UK within 24 hours.

He said: ‘He is coming to put his foot in the door and he is coming because his father wants him to be there.’

Despite this, Mr. Burrell, who was a close attendant of Princess Diana, said the King ‘will be delighted’ both of his sons will be present at his crowning.

The Duchess of Sussex has said the suggestion that she is missing the coronation because of a letter she sent to King Charles over racism and ‘unconscious bias’ inside the Royal Family is ‘frankly ridiculous’.

On Friday, it was reported that Meghan Markle wrote to King Charles after her bombshell Oprah interview, and she reportedly named the individual accused of speculating about her unborn son Archie’s skin colour.

It is understood that it was sent in reply to a letter from the King – the only senior member of the family to make contact with the Duchess after Meghan and Harry were interviewed by Oprah Winfrey in March 2021.

A source told the Daily Telegraph that the Duchess will not attend the Coronation on May 6 because she received a unsatisfactory response from the King.

But Sussex insider Omid Scobie has released a statement from Team Sussex, which said in response to the reports, that it was ‘false’ and ‘frankly ridiculous’.

Facebook Comments Box
Previous articleCaitlyn Jenner’s Mother Dies at 96
Next articleVIDEO: Exes Ashanti and Nelly Fuel New Romance Rumour After Being Spotted Holding Hands at Davis-Garcia Fight in Vegas
Monte OZ is a highly accomplished and respected international freelance journalist, travel and active adventure reporter, and leading entertainment & lifestyle blogger based in Africa. With a passion for storytelling, a sense of adventure, and an eye for all things captivating, Monte has become a prominent figure in the world of travel, entertainment, and lifestyle journalism. Born and raised in Africa, Monte developed a deep appreciation for the continent's diverse cultures, rich heritage, and vibrant entertainment scene. His upbringing fueled his desire to share Africa's untold stories and showcase its dynamic lifestyle to a global audience. Monte's extensive experience and expertise have made him a sought-after authority on all things related to travel, adventure, entertainment, and lifestyle in Africa. As an international freelance journalist, Monte has made significant contributions to various prestigious publications worldwide. His captivating articles, insightful interviews, and engaging features have graced the pages of leading entertainment magazines, lifestyle publications, and reputable news outlets. Monte's unique ability to capture the essence of Africa's entertainment and lifestyle scene has garnered widespread acclaim and recognition. With a love for exploration and a thirst for adrenaline, Monte also thrives as an active adventure reporter. He has embarked on daring expeditions, immersing himself in Africa's wild landscapes, and documenting his adrenaline-pumping experiences. Whether it's conquering treacherous peaks, exploring remote jungles, or engaging in heart-pounding activities, Monte's adventurous spirit and daring escapades inspire readers to embrace their own sense of adventure. In addition to his work in journalism and adventure reporting, Monte is a leading entertainment & lifestyle blogger in Africa. Through his influential blog, he offers readers an insider's view of the continent's vibrant entertainment scene, trendy hotspots, fashion trends, culinary delights, and cultural experiences. Monte's unique blend of storytelling, personal insights, and expert recommendations has made his blog a go-to resource for entertainment and lifestyle enthusiasts seeking the pulse of Africa's dynamic culture. Beyond his professional pursuits, Monte is a passionate advocate for promoting Africa's talent, creativity, and cultural diversity. He actively supports and champions emerging artists, musicians, designers, and entrepreneurs, helping to showcase their work to a broader audience. Monte's dedication to promoting Africa's vibrant entertainment and lifestyle industry has positioned him as a respected influencer and tastemaker within the African and global entertainment communities. With a commitment to excellence, a passion for exploration, and a talent for captivating storytelling, Monte Oz continues to captivate audiences worldwide. As an international freelance journalist, travel and active adventure reporter, and leading entertainment & lifestyle blogger, his work has left an indelible mark on the world of journalism, travel, and entertainment, solidifying his position as a trusted authority and go-to resource for all things related to African travel, adventure, and lifestyle.